This hot water bottle is manufactured to B.S.1970:2012 to ensure maximum safety. It is made from PVC rubber.
fold the bottle, and put the bottle into the cover, lay them flat, and then fill the water.
Fill only to two-thirds capacity maximum.When filling,hold the bottle in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid the hot water splashing back.
– Cold Feet? Hot water bottles keep your feet warm and comfortable.
– Hot water bottles soothe and calm children.
– Hot water bottle can be used alone as a remedy for aches, pains and sports injuries.
– A hot water bottle is a time-honored method of treating sore muscles, stress or cramps, arthritis, aches and pains, stiff necks, lower back pain, menstrual cramps and other common aches and stresses of everyday living.
– Hot water bottles are easy to travel with, especially on a long flight or bus ride.
– Also works as an ice pack.
DO NOT USE BOILING WATER.This may damage the rubber.
Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
Hot water bottle can cause burns- avoid prolonged direct contact to skin.
Bottles should be replaced after two years of use.
Rubber material, put it in a ventilated environment for few days, the rubber smell will disappear.
Package included: 1 Rubber Hot Water Bottle,1800ml/7.7*12inch, Red
This hot water bottle is manufactured to B.S.1970:2012/IOS/CE-ROHS to ensure maximum safety. Eco-friend PVC rubber material, Advanced thermoplastic holds heat long. The rubber smell will disappear when it in a ventilated environment few days
Multi functional hot water bottle, home remedy. Treating sore muscles, stress or cramps, arthritis, aches and pains, stiff necks, lower back pain, menstrual cramps and other common aches, and can also works as an ice pack, double up as a cold compress for kids with fever or to reduce swelling for minor injuries
Before you use it, put the bottle into the cover first and lay them flat, fill the bottle to only 2/3 full, tighten the cap and wipe dry the bottle, take the bottle upside down for leakage checking
Note Please: DO NOT USE BOILING WATER. Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.Bottles should be replaced after two years of use.Do not heat in a microwave oven. Hot water bottle can cause burns avoid prolonged direct contact to skin
|Image archives of the Internet, because of copyright only as a text link.|
|http://www.newhealthadvisor.com/images/1HT00591/water before bed.jpg|